The little baby in the picture looks like he never ate food a day in his life. I think he is in a hospital because of the red wrist band on his wrist.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chapter 2

I was in my closet for the past two days. i was scared to leave. i was still heart broken about what happened to my life. I'm not even sure if they were all dead. i haven't are any food for the past two days either. the little dark closet was my home now. the house was silent no sounds could be heard. the only sound that i can hear was my heart beating and the deep breaths i keep taking.  Ive been crying non-stop for the couple of days. i didn't have anyone by my side. i was all alone and I'm only 14 years old. i never was away from my mother more than a few hours. now it's been two days since i last saw her. if i stayed in that closet any longer I would die from starvation. i tried my best to pull it together and leave the closet for the first time. i tried to stand up but i fell back down. I didn't have the energy to even stand up. it took me almost five minutes to get up. my legs were numb from all that sitting i was doing. i looked in my room and it was the way i left it and nothing was out of place. i opened my bedroom door and i looked through the hallway and no one was there so i kept walking until I reached the kitchen.  I looked around searching for anything I could eat or drink.  I couldn't find anything at all.  Finally, a bucket with some water in it caught my eyes. The water looked brown.  The water looked totally disgusting
but I had no other choice but to drink it if I wanted to survive. I drank it until my stomach was full. I headed over to living room and I remember everything all over again.  I knelt down and started crying like a baby that just got out of his mother's womb.  I couldn't believe they were gone. Now i was sure they killed them all because there was blood everywhere in the living room. Where my sister were sitting, everywhere was covered with blood.  I cried for my mother, father, two sisters and a brother.  Those soldiers took my family away from me.  I cried for myself.  What was i going to do know.  Who was I going to play with or talk to when i have boy problems. Everyone was gone. I wish they found me and killed me along with me along with my family. I decided i was going to look for the people who killed my family, I wanted revenge. I ran outside, I ran and ran until i had to stop and catch my breath. Then, i started walking and all of a sudden i felt someone grabbing my arm. I turned and i was face to face with the soldier that raped my mother. I just went for his gun but the soldier was too fast and he just pulled the trigger. I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. When i touched it, it was my own blood. I was shot. I lost control and balance and I fell to the floor. I was happy because i was going to reunite with my family. The soldier looked at me and spit at my face. I closed my eyes and that was the end of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment